At Randolph & Son Builders our commitment to safety is more than just a program. It’s a commitment to make sure that every member of our construction family gets home to their family.
Randolph & Son Builders EMR is 0.8
Our Safety Program is formulated, implemented and maintained in a manner to provide a safe working environment for every single person who works at or visits our job site.
The Randolph and Son Builders safety team is led by Jeff Randolph, who conducts meetings and training sessions for management, project managers, engineers, superintendents, and subcontractors.
Multilingual Communication of Our Safety Program
We understand the changes that have taken place in the construction workforce and have taken steps to ensure that communication of our Safety policies are available in multiple languages.
Partial list of Safety Training Classes
- Project Managers and Supervisors: 10 Hour OSHA Certification Course
- Red Cross Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Red Cross First Aid Course
- Red Cross AED
- Safety Orientation prior to anyone’s beginning work
- On-Site-Training for Employees: Special training for Fall Protection, Scaffolds, and Steel Erection